Friday, January 19, 2024

Los Algadonas

 Los Algadonas in a town of about 2500 residents with 750 dentists and a whole lot of optometrists.  Hundreds of people go there every day to get dental work done and eye glasses.  Upper dentures are about $500.00 and are completed in 24 Hours. Eye glasses are $125 to $150 and competed in one hour.

My dentures had become loose so I got the relined for $150.00

Everyone parks on the US side of the border and walks across. The Famous Trump/ Mexican wall runs right through the town.


The wall at the border crossing

A section of the wall 

The wall construction

Enjoying a margarita while my dentures were being fixed


In every tourist trap there are always lots of t shirts for sale.
They had the same one for Biden as well.

3 comments:

Celine said...

I love Los Algodones and their funny t-shirts

LR said...

Everyone holidays better with their teeth and eyes looked after!! Neither my dentist nor optometrist has nearby drinks while I wait! Nice pic of the two of you.

Anonymous said...

Great photo of you both. Will Trump finish the wall when he becomes president again lol